Qnectus Managed Services – Traditional IT at its Best
Qnectus Managed Services are comprised of a series of programs designed to leverage proactive measures to simplify and streamline traditional IT systems.
Qnectus Financial offers a variety of managed services programs which can readily be customized to cover the general cross-section of IT needs in the financial services industry. By taking an holistic and proactive approach to IT systems, Qnectus Financial and its team of finance-literate professionals can dramatically improve the IT experience of financial services firms, while simultaneously lowering costs over time.
What’s Included in a Typical Managed Services Package?
Our managed services programs are highly-customizable to the unique needs of the end user; however, standard offerings typically include:
- Desktop, server, and overall system optimization
- Hardware and system changeout notification and procurement support
- Unlimited e-mail, phone, remote, and onsite support
- Financial software management and integration support
- Onsite and offsite data backup
- Disaster recovery
- Antivirus and anti-malware software management
- Automated health reports
- Preventative maintenance
Why Our Managed Services Programs?
- Through the hands-on nature of our managed services programs, we will rapidly gain institutional knowledge of both your firm and your firm’s IT requirements and be in a position from which to consistently maintain an uninterrupted, right-sized IT experience
- We have extensive experience dealing with a variety of financial software products including:
- We can design, develop, deploy, and maintain Excel- and Access-based spreadsheets and databases built to handle specialized financial functions
- We provide unlimited e-mail, phone, offsite, and onsite technical support
- We offer in-house cloud services which may be layered into managed services programs, as needed, to provide offsite data storage and data redundancy, application hosting, virtual desktops, etc.